To find out veracity, click onto the individual links:
1. "Postcard" Virus Warning
2. Breast Infestation (Photo/Video)
3. Amazing Tsunami Picture
4. Free Laptops from Ericsson
5. Burundanga Drug Warning
6. Hercules, World's Biggest Dog (Photo)
7. Miley Cyrus Is Dead
8. Barack Obama Is a Muslim
9. Store Closings and Gift Cards
10. UPS Virus Warning
11. Christmas Cards for Recovering American Soldiers
12. Petition No. 2493 (Religious Broadcasting)
13. Add Cell Phones to Do Not Call Registry?
14. Giant House cat (Photo)
15. Sarah Palin "Hot Pictures"
16. Sarah Palin in a Bikini (Photo)
17. Barack Obama Isn't a Natural-Born Citizen
18. Jamie Lee Curtis Is a Hermaphrodite
19. "Eye of God" in Outer Space (Photo)
20. Brain Maggots/Sushi Worms (Photos)
21. Hercules the Liger (Photos)
22. Barack Obama Is the Antichrist
23. Maggots in Oreos (Photos)
24. Mr. Rogers Was a Marine Sniper/Navy Seal
25. Bill Gates Is Sharing His Fortune
Asian Tsunami, 2004 (Koh Lanta)
The 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake, known by the scientific community as the Sumatra-Andaman earthquake, was an undersea earthquake that occurred at 00:58:53 UTC (07:58:53 local time) December 26, 2004, with an epicentre off the west coast of Sumatra, Indonesia. The earthquake triggered a series of devastating tsunamis that spread throughout the Indian Ocean, killing large numbers of people and inundating coastal communities across South and Southeast Asia, including parts of Indonesia, Sri Lanka, India, and Thailand.
The video shows the Tsunami wave approaching the beach at Koh Lanta.